http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html
Introduction.
I am very happy to study in USM although initially sometime I felt depressed but after five months of being here and know more deeply in the course of housing, building and planning a lot of things I can learn from project 1 to the exhibition day are quite meaningful experience. When first learning to draw self-portrait although it not same like my real face but I also satisfied because it is my first time draw self-portrait. For project 7 until project 10 we need to combine with difference actor so this part I can learn to work in team.
After finish this RUS104, I hope can apply this experience to coming semester and more confident. Thank You.
Thanks for this excellent overview. Experienced trade show exhibit builders in Los Angeles can assist with different booth requirements, from concept development and fabrication to setup and dismantling.trade show booth rental in Los Angeles
ReplyDelete