Wednesday 19 December 2012

http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042012/main.html




Introduction.

I am very happy to study in USM although initially sometime I felt depressed but after five months of being here and know more deeply in the course of housing, building and planning a lot of things I can learn from   project 1 to the exhibition day are quite meaningful experience. When first learning to draw self-portrait although it not same like my real face but I also satisfied because it is my first time draw self-portrait. For project 7 until project 10 we need to combine with difference actor so this part I can learn to work in team.
After finish this RUS104, I hope can apply this experience to coming semester and  more confident. Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Latest post

Kejayaan yang tertangguh...

Untuk berjaya, keinginan kamu untuk berjaya harus lebih  hebat  daripada ketakutan kamu untuk gagal.” – Bill Cosby. Kata-kata ini ...